confessions of a criss-crossed mind
I don’t know why I am blogging now. probably nothing to do. Too bored.
POP is in a week’s time. Sadness. Bmt really flies by before you know it. After field camp, everything went by in a flash. Sit test was screwed. I do not wish to repeat myself. Drill squad was screwed too. Forget it. For all the screw ups, at least we all had a lot of fun. What am I trying to say? Im seldom this incoherent, but heck, its my blog, I type what I want.
Even now, as I try to organize my thoughts and type something that makes sense, nothing comes to mind. In fact, so many things are happening at de same time that offhandedly, I really do not know what to say. There are really too many things to say already. Anyway, to all, it has been a tiring 8 weeks. Kudos to everybody who survived without chao-keng-ing. (its impossible, but heck no one reads this shit anyway.)
Ocs is still a relative unknown. I think I flunked my sit test royally, so I guess its over. We shall see. As results soon. Let’s see if its fireworks spectacular. Ahhh, my brain is totally not working, for some unknown reason. This sucks. I really don’t know wad to say. The only thing in my mind now is hopefully do well for A’s and get into OCS. That’s all I ask for. no sispec please. And please try to get me outta land. I dun wanna camo on and chiong for the next two years. I don’t foresee myself going through that. Ahhhh.
The horizon looks bleak,
But I cant get to sleep.
My body is screaming for a rest,
I know its for the best
If I do so
maybe I would stop getting into rows.
That cruel slither in thy mouth,
Hails fury and poor souls’ wrath.
That twisted edge of thy wicked smile,
Hath incur all ‘cquaintances’ rile.
Laying motionless in the sun,
Acting like t’ was its reflection.
Melancholy is abound,
I feel like screaming but there’s no sound.
Like the pseudo hand of captain hook,
Thee insignia seems to miss a dot.
It aint nothin’ like an imcomplete jigsaw,
For I am just starting to pick up the pieces.
Walking down memory lane,
Flipping through the pages of my life.b
Will I take a wrong turn again?
Have I skipped yet another chapter?
The questions remain,
For the answers lie ahead.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home